- Leave the map reading to a guide and focus on the scenery, not the route
- Find the best photo spots, chosen by a local guide who knows the area well
- Climb your way up to a 360-degree viewing platform for alpine panoramas
- Rest your boot-weary legs with a break on the terrace of a mountain hotel
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gornergrat Station Address: opposite Zermatt Train Station, Zermatt Dates: See Availability Return point: Return to Gornergrat Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; not recommended for children of any age not used to walking distances
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear footwear with sturdy soles that grip the ground well
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECHO Rails & Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience