7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Kanab hotel pick up and drop off is included on the tours along with lunch and water/soft drinks.
Departure & Return
78 100 N , 78 100 N, Kanab, UT 84741, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Please meet us at the Kane County visitor center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Good walking shoes are very helpful
- Uneven terrain on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Circle Tours-AZ
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking Kanab Visit and Photograph the famous White Pockets in Vermilion Cliffs
7 to 8 hours
2 hours 50 minutes