Departure & Return
Your driver waits at the exit, after baggage claim and customs. He holds up a clearly visible sign showing your name.
You will be carried directly to (and from) Zermatt without changing in Täsch. The porter of your hotel is already waiting at the Taxi Terminal in Zermatt. The driver has organized everything.
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alphubel AG Taxi &Limousine Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands